The TN FWB Unified Ministry Plan is a financial stewardship plan of voluntary participation that distributes its receipts proportionately to the local, district, state, national, and international FWB ministries in the fulfillment of the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
To create and exercise a cohesive, systematic, and unified effort for the Free Will Baptist movement in the state of Tennessee to fulfill the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
To fully fund our ministry objective.
- To ensure a robust ministry of church planting in the state of Tennessee.
- To provide a healthy Christian education program within the state.
- To assure an avenue for every Tennessee FWB to participate in our denominational effort to evangelize and disciple our nation and other peoples of the world.
- To supply our Family Ministries program the necessary support to accomplish its mandate.
- To furnish every church and minister in the state of Tennessee referral and resource services.
- To underwrite a State Office to promote and coordinate all state ministry objectives and goals.
Please give online or download the contribution form and mail check to our state treasurer at the address below.
Tennessee Free Will Baptists
PO Box 1769
Gallatin, TN 37066