IRS Makes Changes For 2019 Mileage Rates
- Single flight, two-person scramble, shotgun start golf tournament!
- Lunch from 11:30-12:30
- Practice balls, green fees, carts, door prizes, and lunch provided in the clubhouse
- Cash prizes for first, second and third place ($400, $300, $200 per team)
- Prizes also for longest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt.
- Door prizes include a two-night stay in Pigeon Forge, several one-night get away hotel stays, several nice restaurant gift cards, and much, much more.
Pebble Brook Golf Course
1730 Tom Austin Highway (U.S. 431) Greenbrier, TN 37073
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 (registration @ 11:00 a.m. / shotgun start @ 1:00 p.m.)
Pretty much anyone who wants to register and play.
Entry fee is $75 per person $150 per team and includes:
Practice balls, green fees, carts, door prizes, and lunch provided in the clubhouse
Mulligans are $5 each or 3 for $10
Sponsorships: If your organization, business, or church is willing to sponsor our fundraiser with a donation, we will place a sign on a tee box with your name on it. You may want to sponsor a hole in honor of or in memory of a special person. Business or organization: $100; Churches: $50; Individuals: $50